Healthcare providers are overwhelmed and have less time to spend with the patient
Healthcare professionals have limited time to spend explaining diagnoses, medications, after care and other information that prevents pateints from begin readmitted affecting HCAHPS scores and Star Ratings
Ensuring patient understand their plan of care and that information gets to outpatient follow-up providers
Give each patient personalized attention, on demand with eSmart™ CARE.
Simply add customized content to eSmart™ or add eSmart™ as an authorized user of your EHR's API.
Place the eSmart™ adhesive on the patient's discharge paperwork, medical card or the eSmart™ band on the patient's wrist.
Patient taps their smart phone on the "E" on their eSmart™ discharge paperwork, medical card or wristband to be personally engaged, informed on demand!
Over the last several years, eSmart™ has become the experts in both pharmacy and healthcare patient engagement. Having a team of medical professionals including board certified Medical Doctors averaging 10 years of experience, engineers averaging 18 years of experience, and customer experience professionals averaging 12 years of experience, we OWN healthcare patient engagement in a way no one else can match. Each of us have been personally affected by having loved ones not get the personalized attention they need during and after hospital visits and with their health information. That's one of the many reasons why we are committed to help you save the life of your patients and ensure they “Tap Before You Take™” to Remain Safe, Healthy and Connected™ to YOU. That's why you can trust us to take care of you, your healthcare and pharmacy patients.
The industry's healthcare workers, nurses, doctors, etc., are behind masks, behind shields, gloved constantly,
and in protective gowns, cautious themselves, while still trying to help patients who come to them, scared and in
desperately in need of their help. These healthcare workers struggle to communicate with their patients and their
families and keep them informed every step of the way. What's even harder is stressing to them the importance of
continuing their care effectively after they leave the hospital.
What about post-COVID, when people have less fear about having elective surgeries, but then, the trauma of the pandemic needs to be medically addressed? Hospitals will be busier than ever!
If we think it's tough now, it's going to be nearly IMPOSSIBLE in the coming months!
Can we ease your mind a bit?
The truth is, it is truly frustrating and overwhelming, trying to provide patients with the personalized, on-demand attention that they and their loved ones need and quite frankly deserve. It is especially challenging in the COVID-19 Era when family members are unable to be with their ailing loved one. It is a complex set of problems, but you're not alone. Every major Hospital in America is struggling with the challenge of patient safety, Patient/Family Engagement and Transition of Care. It all boils down to the one issue of patient engagement. You just need the right tools so that you can confidently, on demand, provide up to date information to a worried family member… or at 2am, after the patient is discharged, let them know that the dizziness they feel is a red-flag of their condition … or days later when the family physician needs to know exactly what medications were administered during a hospital visit.
We have the set of tools you need with eSmart™ CARE. Your patients simply tap on their Hospital Wristband.
Here's how it works:
1) After eSmart™ is connected to your HER and the patient is admitted to your hospital, they are given an eSmart™ wristband “E”ngagement Point™
2) Next, the patient “taps” the on their wristband with their smart phone
3) Your patient now has full access to the engaging eSmart™ ecoSystem , and can securely share it with their loved ones and caregivers.
4) Now, you have the ability to engage your patient, on demand, with customized content about their medication, their treatment including vitals, labs, procedures, medication orders, medications administered, etc. and a suite of educational videos and information about their conditions and procedures.
We help you put the patient's health right in the palm of their hand.
eSmart™ CARE offers features like:
• Audible Monograph for Health Literacy
• Real time visit information such as procedures, labs, vital signs, medications and much more
• Education & Safety videos
• Easy to understand prescribed medication information to enhance adherence after discharge
• Secure share of real time information with family members and care givers
• Access to all information AFTER discharge for smooth transition of care
• ...and so much more.
Just think of the possibilities!
Put tailored medication information in the palm of your patients' hands before, during and after their hospital visit with eSmart™ CARE.Get the Details
Join the eSmart™ ecoSystem and connect with customers like never before!